Sunday, February 26, 2012

Running in heels!


Now that I am done with the MBA I have a little bit more time to play with my outfits but being a financial professional and a student challenged my fashion sense. One thing I wasn’t willing to give up - even in the busiest of days - was heels! Nothing is more slimming for your legs than a heel and on days when your hair is probably standing straight up on your head, at least your legs can look fantastic.
Running in heels is no easy feat (pun intended :) but I discovered that following these 3 simple rules when wearing your heels is truly a life saver.
#1. Be realistic: You can’t spend all day in 5 inch heels. Heck who am I kidding even 3 or 4 inch heels hurt while walking the city streets. Stick to heels that are 1-3 inches high. They still give your legs the extra length but none of the pain. Here are some examples:

#2: Show the balls of your feet some love: I discovered these and now I feel like I’m walking on a cloud. 
#3: Don’t be afraid to fall: I can’t help but laugh when I see girls afraid to walk in their heels. Biggest fear? Slipping of course. Solution? Add some traction with these. They stick right on to the bottom of your shoes and you can walk with confidence!
Visually the difference is amazing. Check this out…



No comments:

Post a Comment