Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So I disappeared there for a while

Sometimes this blogging thing reminds me of writing in my diary back when I was 7 or 8 years old. I would have a few weeks of consistent entries and then neglect my poor diary for months. The guilt I felt was terrible but I refused then and still refuse to write if I am lacking inspiration or desire. So there! I admit it! I just haven't felt like blogging. But this doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about my blog. In fact, I have been questioning if my current plan to blog solely about fashion at work  is the right strategy. There are so many other topics I want to discuss. I would love to provide my view points on the work-life balance, marriage, changing interests and feeling empowered as a woman.

I just finished reading an interview with DVF in the FT - a must read here.  It inspired me to focus broader, not just on fashion but on women in the work place. It isn't easy to balance wanting to be a respected professional, a loving and understanding wife, an attentive daughter and sister and for some of us a smart, fun and responsible mommy. DVF is doing it, why can't you and I?

I hope you will find my new direction a better one and I also hope that you spread the word about my little blog ...

Please send me your thought and comments, topics that you want to explore and I will join in the exploration with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment