Friday, August 6, 2010

Charity at the NY Stock Exchange

Last night I went to the Autism Speaks for Young Professional charity event hosted at the New York Stock Exchange. It was an amazing event that some of my coworkers helped organize! Great people, great food, great drinks and I have to admit being on the floor of the stock exchange was really cool! Most of the people that attended were 20 and 30-somethings for NYC. And like most of them I came to the event straight from work. So my work outfit had to serve double duty.

I wore this DVF dress that I bought on huge sales at Woodbury Common Outlets.


Other looks I considered were:


Dress #1: I like this DKNY Drape Dress because of the bold red color, with 800 people attending the event it still would have been easy to spot me in red!

Dress #2:  This Rachel Roy Signature dress has a really unique print but the cut is conservative so I think it would work. I like that its white, it would have fit in with the 90 degree weather we were having.

Dress #3: This Shoshana Lace Shirt dress is so versatile the length is appropriate for work and the flowy shape and print works well for the evening out. I’m thinking that in the fall it will be cool to wear this dress with a rocker-style leather vest for the weekend or to work with a black blazer, black tights and boots.

I might have more pics from the event later next week. Until then have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment