Monday, August 2, 2010

Don’t Waste Your Time!


Last week, while waiting for my name to be called with about 100 other NYers in the jury room, I got to thinking about time (since NY state was wasting so much of mine!) Did you ever realize how much time we spend styling our hair. The 30 minute blow-drying sessions at 5am are brutal but necessary…or are they?

I’m sure most of you have heard about Brazilian keratin treatment, you probably heard from your hair stylist and were skeptical. That’s how I heard about it but I took a leap of faith and paid the $300 to convert my frizzy curly locks into shiny and straight perfection. It was the best money I ever spent!

When I get out of the shower my hair is silky smooth and perfectly straight. Now I can use the extra 30 minutes to sleep or pick out a cuter outfit for the work day.  I have done the treatment 4 times already (it lasts about 3-4months and I had my first treatment May 2009) and I love it, in fact I’m not really sure I’ll ever be able to give it up.

 A lot of my girlfriends ask me for my salon contact so here it is:
397 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 11432
(212) 213-6050
Ask for Lana she is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment