Monday, March 26, 2012

Vintage in a Fast Market

The business world changes so quickly and we always focus on the future but when it comes to dressing up I love wearing something vintage everyday. It makes me feel special and usually helps me feel unique.

I never leave the house without my 1960's watch from Geneva that I purchased at a flea market in Paris (I also secretly love that it looks like a David Yurman design!


Also I am lucky to be the only granddaughter to both sets of grandparents so naturally I get a lot of the family jewels. My grandparents have passed on so many valuable lessons to me and I love that wearing a ring that my great grandmother used to wear helps me remember to stay true to who I am and where I come from!


With Mad Man fever in full swing, I was determined to find a work bag in the style. Instead of buying a new bag. I found this beautiful 1950's Lancel bag on etsy.com add bought it from a little shop in the South of France. How cool is that (oh and you can bargain on etsy - just send a message to the seller!!) 


My oh-so-smart and business savvy husband thinks that showing pictures of beautiful Taylor will help me get more readers and I am all about taking advice so here she goes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment