Friday, July 9, 2010

A Pause Before the Grand Finale!


I know what you are thinking! Where is the Sex and the City at Work Finale? What about Carrie? Don’t worry, I haven’t forgetten! In fact, I was out last night getting inspiration.

Instead of enjoying my air conditioned apartment, I crammed a bunch of fun activities into a 7pm-12pm time frame. I started with the gym and after a quick shower, I changed into a fun hipster outfit and rode my bike down to Chelsea to meet up with some friends (I felt very Brooklyn artisty yesterday). I basically copied this look.

 

Check out Frugal Fashionista to see how to get this look for less.
Oh and don’t worry I didn’t wear boots - that would have been crazy in this 100 degree weather.
I must admit it felt pretty funny talking “the markets” with a bunch of “suits” while wearing a fedora. But it was fun! And isn’t that what life’s all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment