Sunday, July 18, 2010

To Golf and What to Wear? That is the Question!

Next Monday, I get to start my work week on the golf course! Now that is the kind of work I could get used to! I will be taking a client out for a game of golf, but the problem is that I am not much of a golfer and I don’t have the proper “uniform.” I decided to get inspiration from the ladies of the US Open.

I noticed a pattern.


All these pros are wearing short sleeve polo shirt and a skort (No, this is not a typo. A skort is a skirt & shorts combo that is especially made for women that play golf/tennis…). Also, notice that the golf shoes actually match the shirt and that the skorts tends to be lighter than the tops.

And then there are the “unconventionalists.”


Some of them wear shorts, long sleeve shirts under their polos and “little black dresses.” Also, great options for my golf outing, but I’ll probably play it safe.

I can guarantee, I definitely won’t be wearing this:


I plan to do some shopping for the event on Friday. I am not really sure which brand will fit me best but I’ll be making stops at the usual suspects: Nike, Adidas, World of Golf and Paragon.
If you have any suggestions let me know and stay tuned for pictures from the event next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment